We are proud to hold our 16th Annual BBC in the spirit of promoting the2019 National Engineering Month for Scarborough Community School students in grades 3-4 (Junior) and grades 5-6 (Senior).
Students build bridges out of Popsicle sticks and White school glue prior to the event (at home/school). We perform load testing to destruct the bridges right in front of the students and a large audience on the day of event! This is not a small task as some of the bridges built were very strong.
* Registration Link: Follow the Link
* Deadline for registration: March 23, 2019
* Date of competition: March 30, 2019
* Venue: Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Drive, Scarborough
* Registration Fee: $/participant
* Please email your concerns or questions to our event coordinator:[email protected]
* A draft document on Bridge is available for Students for review.