1. 无忧资讯 /
  2. 全球 /
  3. 真实给力!埃及人民打出的革命标语翻译 /

真实给力!埃及人民打出的革命标语翻译

廿一世纪的今朝,全世界人民在反抗独裁和争取自由时,无论母语是什么语种,但现代人类的心声似乎极其相似。毕竟,渴望自由是人类的天性,追求正义是我们心灵中永存的动力,不管世道多么黑暗、权势分割多么霸道,当腐败和愚弄试图奴役它的臣民,反抗和愤怒终将爆发。

过去几百年里,世界由殖民转入后殖民、从世界大战到冷战,又从冷战演变为全球经济的混战”,发展中国家的敌人们”也从抽象的帝国主义”、XX主义等等变成了具体的、指名道姓的黑道独裁者和政治恶棍。人类崭新的信息交流方式正在改写着人类的生存信仰和理念,敢于呐喊的公民”逐渐取代了唯命是从的臣民”、愚民”和奴才”。

几个月前,还没有人能够预测到以家族统治”和靠以美帝国主义为敌”的阿拉伯国家、王国的人民不会走向街头推翻自己的独裁政府。不管真假,好像只要政府在宣传中制造一个敌人”,人民的思维和浅显的民族爱国主义”就会像小草一样顺应着风向,或像浑水一样载着独裁者的艋舸。

但事实证明了独裁者们的一意孤行是违背了人民的意志的。

Why are you not leaving yet? Are you stuck to the chair?”

你为什么还不离开?你粘在椅子上了吗?”

Egyptian television is a disgrace.”

埃及电视是个羞耻!”

Home loving martyrs + sophisticated youth + honorable poor people = a civilised revolt.”

热爱家园的烈士+头脑不简单的青年+体面自尊的穷人=文明的起义”

Mubarak is enemy for all all Egyptians.”

穆巴拉克是全体埃及人的公敌!”

Freedom, security, fairness and safety.”

自由,保障,公正和安全!”

Go bastard”

滚吧,兔崽子!”

Persevering till victory!”

坚持到底就是胜利!”

LEAVE”

I am an Egyptian labourer. Where's the money the companies are making, Son's of bitches!”

我是个埃及的劳工。公司赚的钱在哪里?狗娘养的!”

They think I'm going to leave, as if!!”

他们好像以为我要离开??哈哈”

7 horses, 2 camels, 3 motorcycles, and 75 government thugs have been captured during the Battle of the Ass. And KFC is closed, stupid.”

Why enslave people? We're born free.”

为何奴役人民?我们生来是自由的!”

Muslim + Christian = Egypt”

Thank you Mubarak for bringing us together, now leave!!”

穆巴拉克,谢谢你让我们团结起来!你可以走了!”

Leave, I'm 8-years-old and my hand hurts.”

离开!我只有8岁,我的手都疼了!”

Hey you son of a bitch, GO!”

Leave already, uncle! My arms are tired!”

People of Egypt come down to the streets. Your country is important”

埃及人走上街头吧!你的国家很重要!”

Get out you pirate. Get out you devil.”

滚开,海盗!滚开,魔鬼!”

The army and the people are telling you to leave. Leave you snake!”

军队和人民都在请你离开!毒蛇请你离开!”

We are your children, Egypt.”

The only one who obeyed the curfew was President Hosny Mubarak”

遵守宵禁的只有穆巴拉克!”

Leave! My hand hurts me!”

Leave us, stupid!”

Dictator Mubarak, get out of Egypt.”

独裁者穆巴拉克,离开埃及!”

Justice!”

Sweet, nice girls support the revolt.”

甜美可爱的女孩儿支持起义!”

Go Mubarak. I miss my dad.”

走开穆巴拉克!我想念我爸爸!”

My new address, Tahrir Square”

我的新住址:解放广场!”

We are protesting here until you leave.”

Put Mubarak on trial and take his wealth!”

审判穆巴拉克,收回他的暴财!”

I have had enough of this for you, Egypt. Down with the tyrant.”

埃及,我们受够了!打倒暴君!”

Thank you, Facebook.”

The police = the terrorists.”

The army and the people are one.”

军民一家!”

No to Mubarak”

对穆巴拉克说‘不’!”

To him who ordered the killing of the best youth of Egypt: Fuck off.”

下令向优秀的埃及青年开枪的人,滚你妈的!”

The lesson is over, stupid.”

教训领教了,蠢才!”

Goodbye”

网友评论

网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明 51.CA 立场。
x
x